- Photography: Why is DSLR currently the most popular camera in the market?
- Aquariums: Starting an Aquarium
- Drawing and Sketching: The first steps in drawing
- Scrapbooking: Digital scrapbooking
- RC Vehicles: Replacement Part Hand Book
- Candle Making: How to Make Wine Glass Candles
- Birds: Most Popular Pet Birds
- Gardening: How to Improve Quality of Soil
- Pottery: Making pottery statues
- Birding: How to Photograph Birds
- Beadwork: Making a Beadwork Bracelet
- Painting: Simple steps to start using oil paints
- Crochet: How to master the single crochet stitch?
- Jewelry: How can I make a wire chain?
- Soap Making: How to make soap, the easiest way
- Rubber Stamping: How to make simple homemade rubber stamps
- Wood Working: How to Use Woodworking Tools
About Avid Hobby
Welcome to Avid Hobby!
Our goal is to offer family friendly, useful information about great hobbies and pastimes.
Content is added by users, compiled from other websites, etc. We do our best to ensure all content is accurate and up to date however, there may be information that is outdated or incorrect. If you find something that is invalid or needs correction please let us know and we will respond in a timely fashion.
Users who are interested in contributing to a hobby may post articles for publishing. In turn, we allow 'do follow' links out to other websites.
This site is powered by My Market Toolkit. The platform helps us significantly to make timely changes and host a significant amount of data.
Want to Contribute?
Feel free to contribute to this website. We have fairly strict guidelines we enforce to ensure the quality of the content. At the same time, we appreciate the views of many. Go here to begin contribution.